With the prominence of social media taking flight in just a few short years, many businesses have been left dizzy, trying to determine how best to integrate the new platforms for their businesses. Many others are still not exactly sure why they even need to use social media as a part of their business strategy. To address these issues and concerns, Tom Davis, our CEO and an Employee-Owner at USA800, provides fantastic insight into how social media matters in delivering ROI through a White Paper report.
Several of the points he makes in the report are poignant for cost savings and revenue enhancement. We’ve listed just a few of these below.
Primary Cost Saving Components of Social Media:
- Reduces call and e-mail volume.
- Increases agent productivity.
- Increases FCR and reduces AHT
- Up-stream business process improvement /cost cutting
Primary Revenue Enhancement Drivers:
- Increases WOM brand exposure and referrals
- Improves SEO engine performance and accuracy
- Improved up-stream product development and ideation
To learn much more about how our contact center research has led us to these findings, simply check out USA800’s white paper report, “Integrating Social Media in the Contact Center to Deliver ROI.”
Image via Stuart Miles